Obstructing a Highway or Public Thoroughfare

Obstructing a Highway

What does it mean to obstruct a highway? Below is the actual language of the statute. After the statute, we discuss what this actually means in real life. 13-2906. Obstructing a highway or other public thoroughfare; classification; definition A. A person commits obstructing a highway or other public thoroughfare if the person, alone or with other persons, does any of the … Read More

Street Racing in Phoenix Arizona

burnout at street takeover in Phoenix

Since the onset of COVID-19, our office has seen an increase in the number of racing and reckless driving citations issued as a result of an intense police crackdown on what the media often refers to as “illegal street racing meetups”. What is illegal street racing? We see three types of events that fall under the umbrella of “illegal street … Read More

Gilbert Municipal Court

Gilbert Municipal Court

The Gilbert Municipal Court handles charges for violations that occurred in Gilbert. This includes misdemeanor crimes like DUIs and excessive speed tickets, civil traffic tickets, and city code violations. A protective order can also be obtained at the Gilbert Municipal Court. If you receive a traffic ticket or any other kind of complaint that is a misdemeanor or civil in … Read More

Insurance Companies Are Looking Out For Themselves, Not You

Insurance company wants to minimize cost

This may be hard to accept, but insurance companies care more about themselves than they do about you and me. Yes, an insurance company may be obligated to make a settlement and pay some money to an injured party, but that insurance company is going to try to pay as little as possible. Do not make recorded statements to any … Read More