Commercial driver license holders often seem to be an easy target for law enforcement. There are so many (confusing) rules it is nearly impossible to comply with all of them all of the time. When a commercial driver is pulled over by law enforcement, a violation can almost always be found if law enforcement looks hard enough. If you have a CDL and have been charged with a violation, an experienced attorney may be able to help you improve on the situation, minimize any fines and avoid some MVD and CSA points.
We represent commercial drivers in many types of charges, including:
- Failure to Stop at Port of Entry
- Hours of Service
- Logbook Violations
- No Seat belt
- No Medical Card
- Driving while out of service
- Registration violations
- Texting while driving
- Using a Handheld Mobile Device
- Driving a commercial motor vehicle without a CDL
- Improper Right Turn
- Civil and criminal traffic violations that any driver may face.